Our contact details
Name: Xyto Taxology Ltd, Company Registration No. 09556613
Address: Registered office: 3A Station Road, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0BQ, United Kingdom
Phone Number: +44 7799 821367
Policy Published: 22/02/23
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Your full name; the name of your organization / the organization you work for; your contact details including your business email address and occasionally your private email address and contact number.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To sign up to news and articles from Xyto Taxology including the ‘Tax Insider Series’ and occasional offers and promotions.
- To respond to an enquiry made into our products and services.
- To process an order for one of our products or services.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Occasionally from conferences / presentations where you have agreed for your data to be shared or signed up at a conference booth either in person or at a virtual event.
We use the information that you have given us in order to sign you up to receive articles and updates including the ‘Tax Insider Series’.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is: Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep basic contact details such as name and email address while you are an active contact. We will dispose your information should you become an inactive contact.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk